Futuretrend DipFA Training Terms & Conditions
In order to avoid any misunderstanding we have laid down these terms and
conditions, which you must read before you enrol.
Where it says ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘Futuretrend’, "Futuretrend Financial Training", it will mean the company Futuretrend Technologies Ltd.
‘You’,‘yours’, "client" or ‘student’ will mean the applicant who has requested to enrol himself/herself on the course.
TRAINING SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED: The contents of all Futuretrend training courses are outlined in the course descriptions available on our web site and in
our brochures. However, Futuretrend reserves the right to adjust the syllabus of any course at its sole
discretion and without notice.
WARRANTY: Futuretrend Financial Training is a department of Futuretrend Technologies Ltd and has
resources and staff with the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to provide the training services
offered. Notwithstanding, all training services are provided “as-is,” without a guarantee or warranty of
any kind, either expressed or implied. Futuretrend is not responsible for the performance of any
student after attending a course.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Futuretrend Technologies Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or
consequential damages which may arise from its performance under this agreement. Your success lies in our success and we will try our best to prepare you for the exams and we expect you to do your best to achieve the results. However, we do not give any guarantee that you will pass, despite our best efforts.
STUDENT RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible to ensure that:
- You meet the prerequisites and recommendations as outlined in the training course description.
- You attend each training session at the set schedule and participate in training activities as directed by the instructor.
- You are responsible for ensuring the security of your belongings and possessions while attending the programme.
- The prices displayed on our web site are our training fees and do not include ifs School of Finance exam registration.
- If you request that Futuretrend register you with the ifs School of Finance you will need to provide us with the additional cost as charged by the IFS ( the cost of each exam or exam package).
- You will make yourself aware of and adhere to the Futuretrend Training Facility /programme venue policies related to health, safety, security, and emergencies.
- You will not copy, in whole or in part, any copyrighted course material acquired during the course.
Transfers & Course Attendance
- You can take advantage of discounts provided for booking several course modules together,however, if you decide to change/split up the dates you attend without agreeing this and receiving confirmation in writing (including email) then Futuretrend reserves the right to charge for the full list price of the course.
- If you request a transfer onto a course running on alternative dates other than that which you booked originally then Futuretrend reserves the right to make an administrative charge of £75.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we provide both single courses and a combined package of courses. Where a package of courses has been ordered this constitutes an entire agreement for us to provide the training and for you to complete the training of such courses within 1 year of registration with us. If training is not completed the course fees shall not be refunded (whether pro rata or otherwise) and you will remain liable to pay the full course fee in respect of that package of courses.
- In any event you must complete all the courses within your chosen package of courses within 1 year of your registration with us.
- Futuretrend reserves the right to exercise its discretion to exclude delegates from continuing the programme, if they are found to be counter productive to the class. In such circumstance a pro-rated refund may be made to the delegate, this decision (which will be a final decision) will be entirely at the discretion of Futuretrend. If such a refund is agreed it will be issued in 15 working days.
E-Mail and Phone support:
- This is subject to a fair use policy, abuse of the service will result in the resource being withdrawn with no refund given. ‘Abuse’ relates to inappropriate use unrelated to the material and excessive calls/emails out of normal expectations, this is subject to Futuretrend's interpretation.
We accept payment by PayPal, credit/debit cards, cheque,and cash .
The price shall be as presented and needs to be paid in full 5 days before the commencement of the programme or as otherwise agreed in writing.
Futuretrend reserves the right to charge £25 for each late payment on account.
We reserve the right to withdraw special offers at any time unless we have confirmed your booking.
By reserving your place on the programme with a deposit either by cash, cheque, credit or debit card you fully accept our Terms and Conditions.
If the number of registered learners is not adequate to justify the cost of presenting the course prior to the scheduled start date, the course will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date. All registered learners will be notified immediately of any course cancellations. If a course is cancelled by Futuretrend, registered learners will be given the option to register on a future course or to receive a full tuition refund.
If, where notice has not been given but Futuretrend is not able to start or continue a course as scheduled due to illness or unavoidable absence of the Futuretrend instructor, or for any other reason beyond Futuretrend’s reasonable control, Futuretrend will attempt to remedy the situation by either rescheduling the course or refunding tuition fees.
We have tried to make everything clear to help you to make your choice an informed one. You will appreciate that when you apply for the course we reserve a place exclusively for you and therefore the following shall apply:
Cancellations received between 14 working days before the start of the programme are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the programme fees paid to Futuretrend and any costs incurred on your behalf such as the IFS registration/examination fees, which are subject to the IFS refund policy.
Cancellations received between 15 - 20 working days before the start of the programme are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the programme fees paid to Futuretrend, except such costs incurred on your behalf such as the IFS registration/examination fees,which are subject to the IFS refund policy.
Cancellations received more than 21 working days before the start of the programme are subject to a full refund except such costs incurred on your behalf such as the IFS registration/examination fees, which are subject to the IFS refund policy.
If a participant fails to attend the programme, the full programme fees are payable.
Amendment to the Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to the Web Site. The date of the last revision to these Terms is provided at the end of the Terms. We recommend that you visit this page each time you visit the Website to ensure that you are aware of and are complying with any changes that we have made to these Terms. If you continue to use the Web Site you will be deemed to have accepted those changes from the point at which these changes come into effect.
If you have any complaints or are dissatisfied in any respect with the programme you should raise these concerns immediately (and in any event within 24 hours) with Futuretrend. Complaints should be made in writing to the Course Director at Futuretrend Technologies Ltd, 81 Southbury Road, Enfield, EN1 1PJ
Futuretrend will endeavour to address and rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Last Revised 21st December 2012